6. Learn how to play Blackjack
In Blackjack you play against the house. It is all about coming as close to 21 as possible and not over. Cards with the rank of 2 – 10 are scored according to their value. All cards with faces are 10 points and an ace can be worth either 1 or 11 points. The highest hand in Blackjack is an ace and any 10-point card, which is called Blackjack.
Click here to get the Blackjack Strategy (pdf-file)
If your computer doesn't support Adobe Reader, then click here get it as a JPG-file.
We highly recommend you to print out the Strategy!
How to use the Strategy:
1. Look on the Blackjack-chart
2. You find dealers visible card on the top
3. You find your 2 cards in the left column – From 8 to 16 marks the sum of your two cards. If you have an ace, you look under A and find the value of your second card. If you have two cards with the same value, you look on the bottom left Column.
So where the lines cross each other, find out if you should Hit, Stand, sPlit or Double.
You might still have a lot of questions of how to play Blackjack, but many of your questions will answered automatically by simply playing the game. If you want to know everything about Blackjack, before playing then click here. http://wizardofodds.com/games/blackjack/
7. What else do you need to know about playing online casino?
|<< ||1 ||| ||2 ||| ||3 ||| ||4 ||| ||5 ||| ||6||| ||7 ||| ||8 ||| ||>> ||